Oil Works, Inc., offers Rig Walking Systems for safe and efficient land rig moves. A series of (4) hydraulic shoes move the entire rig to the new location with no rig down. Our rig mobility system allows the operator to move the rig in (8) different directions without a complete dismantle and reassembly, saving tens of thousands of dollars in lost time and additional costs and increasing productivity for the driller.
Our highly portable drilling rig allows the drilling contractor to place more wells in a smaller space in a far shorter period of time, optimizing revenues for the driller and containing costs for the client.
This design is ideal for drilling near urban areas where a small environmental footprint is paramount in terms of emissions, trucking & mobilization, and expedited turnover.
Oil Works, Inc., the next generation of Rig Mobility delivered today.
Substructure modifications to accept walking system
1. On/Off Toggle Switch: This toggle switch will turn
the remote on or off.
2. LCD Display Screen: This display will show battery
life when the wireless remote is powered on.
3. Operation Toggle Switch: This toggle switch will
allow control of the Travel or Lift Cylinder Joysticks.
4. Travel Cylinder Joystick: This joystick will control
the Travel Valves simultaneously.
5. Emergency Stop Pushbutton: Pushing this button
will kill all power to the wireless remote.
6. Change Frequency Toggle Switch: This toggle
switch will allow to cycle through different
frequencies, if there are frequency interferences.
7. Lift Cylinder Joystick: This joystick will control the
Lift Valves simultaneously.